Try your hand at the perfect base for any sweet tart- pâte sucrée, that you can make in a cinch by hand or with a mixer. We’ll make a lemon curd together and whip cream then assemble our tarts and make cookies.
You’ll go home with the recipes and a box of your own creations!
What you will learn:
- How to make tart dough by hand or in an electric mixer
- The secrets to lining a tart shell
- How to make lemon curd that sets perfectly
- Whipping up Chantilly Cream
What you will take home:
- Your very own creations all packed up in a white bakers box
- The recipes to recreate at home