Class time: Friday, July 17th
7pm Paris | 1pm EST | 12pm CST | 10am PST Live on Zoom!
What you will learn:
- A special quick method for making Puff Pastry
- How to fold the dough to create buttery flaky layers
- Techniques for making Mille Feuille at home
- Pastry Cream and how to change it to make different flavors
- Tips for how to make-ahead
- Recipes for: Simple Puff Pastry, Vanilla Pastry Cream, and Mille Feuille
- A list of equipment recommendations specific to this class
What level baker is this for?
ALL LEVELS!!! This is what my classes are all about: Making French Pastry fun and accessible! No matter your level you’ll pick up lots of great tips that you can apply to all of your baking projects.
How do I ask questions during the class?
You can ask questions during the live broadcast on Zoom either by commenting or talking directly with me! There will be at least 10 minutes at the end of each class for questions and you’re always welcome to get in touch with me before or after the class at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When do we get the recipes?
The recipes and a list of equipment recommendations will be emailed to you with the Zoom link to your class several days before the class.
What if I have never used Zoom before?
Zoom is super easy. If you haven’t used it before, I recommend clicking on the link a couple of minutes before and Zoom will walk through any necessary set up you need to take.
What payment methods do you have?
You can pay via PayPal, credit or debit card. To reserve your place, click on the “Book Now” button above.
No refunds will be made for virtual classes.