Chocolate Charlotte for Easter
This traditional French cake is an elegant showstopper! In this special seasonal version made for Easter, luscious chocolate mousse sits in a beautiful ladyfinger exterior. You can make this cake up to 1-2 days in advance of eating, making it perfect for any Easter brunches you may have planned!
What you will learn:
- How to make homemade ladyfingers
- Step-by-step process for the perfect silky chocolate mousse
- Easter cake decoration ideas and suggestions
- Tips for assembly and decoration
- Recipe for ladyfingers & chocolate mousse
- Access to the Live virtual class, a recording of the class for 30 days, and an exclusive Facebook community group of bakers from around the world
- Make ahead tips and storage tips
Special Equipment Needed:
9″ springform pan or cake ring (I like using this Nordic Wave one), parchment paper, two baking sheets, mixing bowls, whisk, piping bag with a piping tip (10-12mm Round, Wilton 1A, Ateco 806, Wilton 6B, PF16, or Ateco 866), saucepan,
eggs, granulated sugar, all-purpose flour, powdered sugar, gelatin (powdered or sheet), chopped bittersweet chocolate, heavy cream
*Can easily be made GF by swapping the AP flour for a GF blend.