Chocolate Dream Bûche de Nöel
Learn how to make this delicious and absolutely stunning holiday classic, a Bûche de Nöel! This cake is as just as tasty as it is beautiful and will make the perfect centerpiece for any holiday party or gathering. Also… spoiler alert, the sponge is ridiculously moist! Francois described it as almost like a Brioche, melt-in-your-mouth delicious. And it keeps beautifully for 3 days.
Psst – add a beautiful interesting note by using passion fruit juice to make the chocolate mousse for the filling. Totally optional, but totally recommended.
What you will learn:
- How to make a gorgeous chocolate génoise cake, creamy chocolate mousse filling, and chocolate ganache icing
- Tips and tricks for my favorite ways to decorate!
- Recipe for the chocolate génoise cake, chocolate mousse (with optional passionfruit!), and luscious chocolate ganache
- Storage and assemble tips and advice
- Access to the Live virtual class, a recording of the class for 30 days, and an exclusive Facebook community group of bakers from around the world
**Recording available for 30 days. A link to access this will be sent to participants about 1 hour after the live class ends.
Special Equipment Needed:
A scale- optional but highly recommended, a 10×15-inch (25×38 cm) pan, stand mixer OR hand mixer, a several mixing bowls, and parchment paper. Check out all of my favorite recommendations here: Molly’s Recommendations
eggs, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, milk, granulated sugar, all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, chopped milk chocolate, bittersweet chocolate, whipping cream, unsalted butter, powdered sugar, passion fruit juice (optional)