Chocolate Raspberries & Cream Bûche de Nöel
Learn how to make this delicious and absolutely stunning holiday classic, a Bûche de Nöel! This cake is just as tasty as it is beautiful and will make the perfect centerpiece for any holiday party or gathering. This recipe features a raspberry & cream filling, elevating this ridiculously moist cake to one of my favorite versions yet. And it keeps beautifully for 3 days making it perfect for any holiday planning!
What you will learn:
- How to make a gorgeous chocolate génoise cake, creamy raspberries & cream filling, and chocolate ganache icing
- Storage and assemble tips and advice
- Tips and tricks for my favorite ways to decorate!
- Recipe for the chocolate génoise cake, raspberries and cream filling and luscious chocolate ganache to top
- A pass to the live class on Zoom
- Lifetime access to the recording and recipe through an online portal (posted within 1-2 business days of the class)
- A Facebook community group of bakers from around the world to ask any follow up questions
- Make ahead suggestions
Special Equipment Needed:
A scale- optional but highly recommended, a 10×15-inch (25×38 cm) pan, stand mixer OR hand mixer, several mixing bowls, whisk, and parchment paper. Check out all of my favorite recommendations here: Molly’s Recommendations
eggs, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, milk, granulated sugar, all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, mascarpone, fresh raspberries, bittersweet chocolate, unsalted butter