Conversational Heart Macarons
The ultimate expression of love? The way to start up a romance? Conversational heart candies have been transformed into something that tastes way better – macarons! They’re cute, super fun to make and … we’ll be challenging ourselves by making not one, not two, but THREE different colors and flavors in this class with just one batch of macaron batter.
Get ready to get creative and learn to do something new with macarons – whether it be a new piping technique making hearts, or how to split batches and make different colors.
It’s recommended that you’ve taken one of my past macaron classes but all are welcome!
We’ll be making raspberry, lemon, and fleur d’orange flavors – but feel free to change up the colors or flavors if you’d like!
I can’t wait to see you there!
Psst – macarons freeze perfectly (it’s the best way to store them!) which makes these great to make in the class and then serve on Valentine’s day. 🙂
What you will learn:
- How to make macarons with the French Meringue method
- How to make split the batter to make three different colors
- Heart piping techniques
- Tips and tricks for mastering your macarons
- How to change up the flavor of your macarons for any occasion!
- Recipe for macarons and gorgeous raspberry, lemon, and fleur d’orange buttercream
- Make ahead and storage tips
- A tips sheet on the French Meringue method for you to keep and refer back to whenever you need
- Access to the Live virtual class, a recording of the class for 30 days, and an exclusive Facebook community group of bakers from around the world
Special Equipment Needed:
a scale- optional but highly recommended as this is the best way to make macarons! A mixer- stand or hand mixer – both work, mixing bowls, piping bags, piping tips (8-10mm tip- Ateco 804/806 or Wilton 2A for filling), silpats or parchment paper. Check out all of my favorite Macaron recommendations here: Molly’s Recommendations
egg whites, granulated sugar, ground almonds (meal or flour), powdered sugar, unsalted butter (room temp), lemon extract, freeze-dried raspberry powder, fleur d’orange (optional), orange zest, white chocolate