A Cookie Bonanza you won’t want to miss making three fun holiday treats! These cookies are a combination of all of my favorite holiday flavors… chocolate, toffee, peppermint, orange, and even more chocolate. They’re perfect for sharing and easy to devour. These easy and delicious treats are fantastic for cookie exchanges, dessert parties, or just because!
Featured in the fabulous class are:
- Toffee White Chocolate Gingerbread Cookies
- Mini Peppermint Cheesecakes
- Chocolate Stars- with an optional orange twist!
What you will learn:
- How to make 2 different types of cookie dough, all the components of a delicious cheesecake
- Tips and tricks for perfecting these little treats
- Recipe for toffee white chocolate gingerbread cookies, peppermint cheesecakes with oreo crust and white chocolate drizzle, chocolate stars with a chocolate orange ganache
- Assembly, make ahead and storage tips
- Access to the Live virtual class, a recording of the class for 30 days, and an exclusive Facebook community group of bakers from around the world
**Recording available for 30 days. A link to access this will be sent to participants about 1 hour after the live class ends.
Special Equipment Needed:
a scale- optional but highly recommended, stand mixer OR hand mixer and food processor, several mixing bowls, a mini muffin tray and cupcake liners, rolling pin. Check out all of my favorite recommendations here: Molly’s Recommendations
all-purpose flour, baking soda, salt, ground ginger, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, unsalted butter, eggs, granulated sugar, brown sugar, powdered sugar, molasses, vanilla extract, chopped toffee pieces, white chocolate chips, Oreos, full fat cream cheese, sour cream or plain yogurt, crushed peppermint pieces, peppermint extract (optional), cocoa powder, ground allspice, ground hazelnuts or almonds, zest of 1 orange (optional), chopped milk chocolate, heavy cream