Pie Crust Master Class Featuring Cranberry Apple Cheesecake Pie
Join Molly in making a flaky pie crust and absolutely delicious Cranberry Apple Cheesecake!
This class is perfect for the baker that wants to feel more comfortable making pie crust at home. We’ll go through the how’s and why’s of pie crust and work through it step by step. You’ll be able to use this recipe for all your future pies.
Also in this class, we’ll be making a Cranberry Apple Cheesecake pie! It is a mixture of gorgeous textures and flavors, all at once it is creamy, fruity, smooth, flaky, crunchy, and has a tart surprise thanks to the cranberries!
This recipe is especially great for families like my own where we always want an apple pie at Thanksgiving, but not everyone likes the traditional route. Thanks to a special baking method, the apples keep their shape creating a beautiful texture without leaving lots of liquid.
What you will learn:
- Step by step process for a delicious and simple pie crust
- Recipe for a creamy and unique tart filling
- Tips for assembly and decoration
- Recipe for flaky pie dough + cranberry apple cheesecake filling
- A pass to the live class on Zoom
- Lifetime access to the recording and recipe through an online portal
- A Facebook community group of bakers from around the world to ask any follow up questions
- Make ahead tips and storage tips
Special Equipment Needed:
mixing bowls, parchment paper, hand or standing mixer (optional), saucepan, cookie sheet, 9″ pie dish (here is the one I use)
all-purpose flour, unsalted butter, salt, full-fat cream cheese, granulated sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, apples, lemon, cornstarch, cinnamon, fresh or frozen cranberries, brown sugar