Individual Bûche de Nöel
Nothing says the holidays in France like a Bûche de Nöel and with this recipe, I’ll teach you how to make 4 adorable mini versions, perfect for a family baking project, an upcoming holiday party, or after-dinner dessert where one Bûche just won’t do!
The best part? During class I’ll teach you how to make three distinctive buttercream icings, allowing you to customize each cake to your liking, or if you’re like me, make all three for a beautiful trio of colors and holiday flavors!
In class we’ll finish each Bûche with a decadent and creamy chocolate ganache icing shaped in its trademark log style and then top with our favorite holiday decorations.
What you will learn:
- How to make 4 gorgeous mini chocolate génoise cakes, three different buttercream filling + a delicious chocolate ganache!
- Storage and assemble tips and advice
- Tips and tricks for my favorite ways to decorate!
- Recipe for the chocolate génoise cake, 3 buttercream icing fillings, and luscious chocolate ganache to top
- A pass to the live class on Zoom
- Lifetime access to the recording and recipe through an online portal (posted within 1-2 business days of the class)
- A Facebook community group of bakers from around the world to ask any follow-up questions
- Make ahead suggestions
Special Equipment Needed:
A scale- optional but highly recommended, half sheet pan (13×18-inch), offset spatula, whisk, several mixing bowls, standing or hand mixer, your favorite holiday decorations. Check out all of my favorite recommendations here: Molly’s Recommendations
eggs, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, milk, granulated sugar, all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, unsalted butter, powdered sugar, milk, cocoa powder, peppermint extract + pink food coloring, bittersweet chocolate, heavy cream