Maple Pecan Macarons
Even if you’ve taken my macaron classes before, I would recommend joining this one to learn a NEW recipe!
Gorgeous macarons filled with white chocolate maple ganache, these are perfect for Fall and any Thanksgiving gatherings! Topped with a delicate white chocolate drizzle and pecan pieces, this seasonal take on a French classic is as mouth-watering as it sounds.
A “nice to know” tip… Macarons are best stored in the freezer so this means you can make them well in advance for any gathering.
What you will learn:
- How to make macarons with the French Meringue method
- Tips and tricks for mastering your macarons
- How to change up the flavor of your macarons for any occasion!
- Recipe for macarons and a delicious white chocolate maple ganache filling
- Make ahead and storage tips
- A tips sheet on the French Meringue method for you to keep and refer back to whenever you need
- A pass to the live class on Zoom
- Lifetime access to the recording and recipe through an online portal
- A Facebook community group of bakers from around the world to ask any follow up questions
Special Equipment Needed:
a scale- optional but highly recommended as this is the best way to make macarons!, a mixer- stand or hand both work, piping bags, large round piping tip (8-10mm in diameter, Ateco 804/806, Wilton 1A), and 8-10mm tip- Ateco 804/806 or Wilton 2A (for filling), silpats or parchment paper. Check out all of my favorite Macaron recommendations here: Molly’s Recommendations
egg whites, granulated sugar, ground almonds (meal or flour), pecan meal, powdered sugar, brown food coloring (gel or powder), heavy cream, maple syrup, white chocolate, pecan pieces