Join me as we take a seasonal flavor (and shape!) twist on this classic French treat that has become a MollyJWilk Pastry community favorite! We’ll be making delicious pumpkin macarons that will be great for any Fall gathering you have coming up. Using the French meringue method, this class will be for all bakers, beginners and seasoned alike!
A “nice to know” tip… Macarons are best stored in the Freezer so this means you can make them way in advance for any gathering.
Note on the time: Due to Daylight Savings, this class is at 6pm Paris.. which is 1pm EST on November 3rd.
What you will learn:
- How to make macarons with the French Meringue method
- Tips and tricks for mastering your macarons
- How to change up the flavor of your macarons for any occasion!
- Recipe for macarons and a delicious pumpkin cream cheese filling
- Make ahead and storage tips
- A tips sheet on the French Meringue method for you to keep and refer back to whenever you need
- Access to the Live virtual class, a recording of the class for 30 days, and an exclusive Facebook community group of bakers from around the world
Special Equipment Needed:
a scale- optional but highly recommended as this is the best way to make macarons!, a mixer- stand or hand both work, piping bags, piping tips (8-10mm, Ateco 804/806, Wilton 2A), silpats or parchment paper. Check out all of my favorite Macaron recommendations here: Molly’s Recommendations
egg whites, granulated sugar, ground almonds (meal or flour), powdered sugar, food coloring of choice (gel or powder), unsalted butter, cream cheese, pumpkin puree, ground cinnamon, ground ginger, cloves