Raspberry Rose Macarons with Tuile Leaves
Even if you’ve taken my macaron classes before, I would recommend joining this one to learn a NEW recipe twist on this classic cookie!
Celebrate Mother’s Day and the beautiful bloom of Spring with these gorgeous rose shaped and flavored macarons! In this recipe fresh raspberry rose ganache sits perfectly in a piped flower macaron shell, and all made extra special by delicate homemade Tuiles Leaves on the side – this gorgeous recipe is the perfect May treat!
Using the French meringue method, this class will be for all bakers, beginners, and seasoned alike.
Psst – Please note that the rose flavoring is optional 🙂 You will be asked to make the raspberry rose ganache in advance.
What you will learn:
- How to make macarons with the French Meringue method
- Step-by-step instruction for macarons and homemade Tuiles Leaves
- Tips and tricks for mastering your macarons
- How to change up the flavor of your macarons for any occasion!
- Recipe for macarons, ganache, and tuiles leaves
- Make ahead and storage tips
- A tips sheet on the French Meringue method for you to keep and refer back to whenever you need
- Access to the Live virtual class, a recording of the class for 30 days, and an exclusive Facebook community group of bakers from around the world
Special Equipment Needed:
a scale- optional but highly recommended as this is the best way to make macarons!, a mixer- stand or hand both work, piping bags, piping tips (to get this specific shape I recommend Wilton M1 or another equivalent star tip), silpats or parchment paper, strainer, saucepan, mixing bowls, whisk.
Check out all of my favorite Macaron recommendations here: Molly’s Recommendations
egg whites, granulated sugar, almond flour, powdered sugar, heavy cream, baking white chocolate (bar), fresh or frozen raspberries, rose extract or water, all-purpose flour, vanilla extract, unsalted or salted butter, green food coloring