Royal Icing & Holiday Cookies
Join Molly for this fun 1 hour class where you’ll learn how to make homemade royal icing and create gorgeous decorations for your holiday cookies!
Intended for the beginner cookie decorator, during the class we will go over flooding, detail work, layering, wet on wet, how to determine the right texture to beautifully ice cookies, and MORE!
Included as part of the class are two cookie recipes: sugar and gingerbread, you can pick either to make! All participants should have their cookies baked before the class so we can dive right into the icing from the beginning.
What you will learn:
- How make royal icing & two types of holiday cookies
- Decorating ideas and trouble shooting problems with royal icing
- Tips and tricks for beautiful holiday designs
- Recipe for two types of holiday cookies & royal icing
- A pass to the live class on Zoom
- Lifetime access to the recording and recipe through an online portal (posted within 1-2 business days of the class)
- A Facebook community group of bakers from around the world to ask any follow up questions
- Make ahead tips and storage tips
Special Equipment Needed:
whisk, mixing bowls, plastic wrap, cookie sheet, stand or hand mixer
eggs & egg whites, powdered sugar, unsalted butter, granulated sugar, vanilla extract, all-purpose flour, salt, dark brown sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, ground ginger, ground cloves, molasses, milk, food coloring (gel or powder)