Santa Hat Mousse Cakes
Celebrate the holidays with these adorable raspberry coconut Santa Hat Cakes! A fun fanciful cake for the holidays – all parts of these cuties can be made a week in advance and kept in the freezer until you’re ready to glaze and assemble making it an impressive make-ahead holiday cake!
During the class we will be making all of the components together (raspberry mousse, coconut mousse, and red mirror glaze). At the end of the class, while your cakes are chilling, I’ll demo glazing and decorate to fun holiday music.
Ready to hop in? This class is great for any baker, even beginners!
What you will learn:
- How to make delicious raspberry mousse and coconut mousse
- Step-by-step process how to make the perfect seamless red mirror glaze
- Decoration ideas and suggestions
- Tips for assembly and storage
- Recipe for both mousses and mirror glaze
- A pass to the live class on Zoom
- Lifetime access to the recording and recipe through an online portal (posted within 1-2 business days of the class)
- A Facebook community group of bakers from around the world to ask any follow up questions
- Make ahead tips and storage tips
Special Equipment Needed:
powder or sheet gelatin, raspberry puree (note in recipe), granulated sugar, heavy whipping cream, coconut cream, cornstarch, white chocolate, red food coloring, shredded coconut