Three Citrus Tart
It’s January and we are officially in Citrus season! Perfectly fresh and zingy after all those holiday treats. Ring in the New Year with some new baking skills – including candied citrus fruit slices for decorating or to eat just like that!
In this class, whip up an easy 3 citrus curd in less than 10 minutes (YES!) and a cookie crust. The perfect mix for this recipe. Top it all off with a gorgeous homemade decoration – that’s unique and easy to do.
What you will learn:
- How to candy fresh citrus fruit
- The best method for making a curd
- An easy graham cracker press-in crust
- Recipes for candied citrus slices, a graham cracker crust, and creamy three citrus curd
- Make ahead and storage tips
- Access to the Live virtual class, a recording of the class for 30 days, and an exclusive Facebook community group of bakers around the world
Special Equipment Needed:
medium saucepans, cooling rack, mixing bowls, scale (optional, but recommended), strainer or sieve, spatula, whisk.