Even if you’ve taken my macaron classes before, I would recommend joining this one to learn a NEW technique! How to make 3-D macarons with a raised piped-like effect but with all the deliciousness of a normal macaron!
Gorgeous piped wreath macarons will be filled with scrumptious maple-clove buttercream. These are perfect for any Christmas gathering you have coming up. Using the French meringue method, this class will be for all bakers, beginners and seasoned alike!
A “nice to know” tip… Macarons are best stored in the freezer so this means you can make them way in advance for any gathering.
What you will learn:
- How to make macarons with the French Meringue method
- Raised piped-like effect to add macaron dimension and texture
- Tips and tricks for mastering your macarons
- How to change up the flavor of your macarons for any occasion!
- Recipe for macarons and a delicious maple-clove buttercream filling
- Make ahead and storage tips
- A tips sheet on the French Meringue method for you to keep and refer back to whenever you need
- Access to the Live virtual class, a recording of the class for 30 days, and an exclusive Facebook community group of bakers from around the world
Special Equipment Needed:
a scale- optional but highly recommended as this is the best way to make macarons!, a mixer- stand or hand both work, piping bags, piping tips (Ateco 822 for wreath shape, and 8-10mm tip- Ateco 804/806 or Wilton 2A for filling), silpats or parchment paper. Check out all of my favorite Macaron recommendations here: Molly’s Recommendations
egg whites, granulated sugar, ground almonds (meal or flour), powdered sugar, food coloring of choice (gel or powder), unsalted butter, maple syrup, cloves