Set up during this unprecedented time as a way to connect with friends, family, and coworkers virtually with a private baking class!
How does it work?
Pick the recipe you’d like to make and decide on a date. For the class, we’ll be on Zoom and bake together as I walk you through the recipe you chose. You’ll be able to see and interact with each other, laughing along as we create something delicious.
The ingredients and recipe will be given well in advance so you have plenty of time to get the ingredients and any special equipment needed (I always try to keep this as minimal as possible).
Available Class Topics:
- Simple Puff Pastry & Palmiers
- Simple Puff Pastry & Apple Tart
- Rustic French Galette with Fruit of Your Choice!
- French Macarons (special equipment needed: piping tip/piping bag/scale)
- Chocolate Mousse & Madeleines (special equipment needed: madeleine pan.. or use a muffin tin!)
- Lemon Tarts (special equipment needed: tart mold)
- Tarte Tatin
- Mini Fruit Charlotte
- Quiche, Salad, and Sable Cookies
- Buche de Noel
- Mille Feuille
250€ for up to 10 devices joining on Zoom for a 1.5 hour virtual class. No matter people you have joining from one computer/device, it counts as one connection. This could be a family joining, a couple, or a solo baker extraordinaire.
Reach out about Kids Classes for bespoke class options and class lengths to fit their age range.
For groups of more than 10, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for special pricing.
Send me an email at MollyJWilk@gmail.com with your dates and the class you’d like to set up!