Join MollyJWilk LIVE online for a little sweet escape to France to learn how to make fabulous French pastries! The classes are for all baking levels, taught in English, and full of helpful tips. You can bake along, or simply tune in then bake when you want!
About the Classes:
- For each class, you’ll receive the recipes, a list of equipment recommendations, and access to a private Facebook group to interact with your fellow bakers.
- All classes are held on ZOOM.
- Registration is per household, so you and your family or friends only need to buy one ticket if you are sharing a screen.
- Schedules are released one month before (ex. November classes are live at the end of September/beginning of October).
- Classes are held live at 7PM Paris which is.. 1pm EST | 12pm CST | 11 am MST | 10am PST. To see what this is in your city/timezone.. use this website.
- Participants will be sent a recording of the live class about 1 hour after it ends. You will have access to it for 72 hours.
- Classes are sold in EUROS as I am located in France. When the transaction goes through your bank or credit card will convert the amount to your home currency. To see current conversion rates, simply Google “XX euros to dollars.”
You can buy GIFT CARDS HERE. Virtual classes are now a regular addition to the schedule and won’t be going away any time soon 😀
To be added to the Waitlist for a class, shoot me an email at email@example.com .
Interested in joining several? Enjoy 5€ off for booking 3 or more classes with the coupon code “StarBaker”.
First class Citron tarte July 2
This was my first class with Molly. I did not watch it live or cook along with the video. I didn’t know what to expect and was a bit cautious. Well no need to be shy. Molly broke down each step into easy steps for a kitchen cook. Some excellent bakers techniques I never really knew. The schmeer the crust was a new one. But totally understandable. I’ll be sure to take more classes. Thanks Molly !
Amazing fraiser cake!!
Omlllll Molly is amazing, and so are her classes! She hosted zoom amazingly and has such a sunshiny personality which made the class so enjoyable. I felt like I was taking a little vacation to Versailles. As for the cake….. it was amazing! I have made cakes a handful of times. But have never tried any of the recipes she taught us, she had helpful tips and was experienced. Guiding a zoom class expertly through how to bake a cake online. Molly made me feel seen and loved 🤩 Also the cake turned out amazing! I didn’t know I could bake like that 😂
The Perfect Baking Class
Molly is an incredible baker and teacher. I just took the Lemon and Cherry Tart class and LOVED it. The pace was perfect, the tips were helpful, and she answered any questions along the way (as well as afterwards via e-mail). I also appreciated how she asked periodically where everyone was at so that people didn’t feel super rushed. Molly had a perfect setup with 2 cameras so that you could see her as she was baking as well as a shot directly down into her bowl or pan so that you could easily see how her ingredients were coming along or to watch a specific technique. Very helpful! I would highly recommend her virtual cooking classes and new cookbook! The recipes are superb and very easy to follow!
Another Amazing Class. Molly broke the components down into easy doable steps. The end result was an amazing looking and tasting Opera Cake. Thanks Molly
Best Baking Class
When it comes to Baking Pastries , Molly is the best. Recipes and the Measurement always come out well. ! My daughter loves your class and she got inspiration in Baking from you. ! We received your cook book and it is great . Online classes are detailed oriented ..