Join MollyJWilk LIVE online for a little sweet escape to France to learn how to make fabulous French pastries! The classes are for all baking levels, taught in English, and full of helpful tips. You can bake along, or simply tune in then bake when you want!
About the Classes:
- For each class, you’ll receive the recipes, a list of equipment recommendations, and access to a private Facebook group to interact with your fellow bakers. This is emailed to you right after you purchase the class.
- All classes are held on ZOOM.
- Registration is per household, so you and your family or friends only need to buy one ticket if you are sharing a screen.
- Schedules are released about one month before (ex. November classes are live at the end of September/beginning of October).
- Classes are held live at 7PM Paris which is.. 1pm EST | 12pm CST | 11 am MST | 10am PST and at 5PM Paris which is.. 11am EST | 10am CST | 9am MST | 8am PST. To see what this is in your city/timezone.. use this website.
- Participants will be sent a recording of the live class about 1 hour after it ends. You will have access to it for 7 days, and starting in December, this will be extending to 30 days!
- You can choose to pay in Euros or US Dollars, whichever you prefer!
You can buy GIFT CARDS HERE. Virtual classes are a regular addition to the schedule and won’t be going away any time soon 😀
To be added to the Waitlist for a class, shoot me an email at email@example.com .
Interested in joining several? Enjoy 5€ off for booking 3 or more classes with the coupon code “StarBaker”.
YOU CAN DO PIE CRUST!
I’d been carrying crust-trauma for years, following an unfortunate Christmas incident years ago that turned into a splatterfest. One Zoom class with Molly, and I made a flaky delicious winner solo on the first try, from just flour, butter, water, salt! Molly is not only an accomplished chef who loves her craft, but a natural and truly gifted teacher, she imparts all those little tricks that you can never learn from a book, and it’s a beautifully fun time. She teaches why you’re doing what you’re doing, and even how to rescue an ingredient missed or a recipe gone wrong. I’m now set for years of saying modestly, “Oh, why, yes, I always make my own pie crust… bien sur!”
Pie Crust Essentials
This class truly is essential for anyone who wants to make better pie crusts. I’ve tried many recipes but I think I never truly understood the techniques behind how to make better pie crust until I took this class. There were so many “aha” moments. Molly demystifies how to make excellent pie crust. She’s absolutely charming and extremely knowledgeable. This was my first class with Molly but it won’t be my last.
French onion soup and pear cake – delicious
I’ve made French onion soup before, but it was so helpful to see exactly what color I was aiming for on the onions, and to hear that the time it takes to achieve that can vary (a lot). Cookbooks sometimes are too precise/inflexible. Molly ‘s instructions are exact, but made for the real world. And the pear cake – wow! How can such a simple cake taste so fabulous? I’ll be making it often! Such a fun way to spend a Friday afternoon – thanks, Molly!
Marvelous Mille Feuille
Molly’s class on Caramel Apple Mille Feuille was outstanding. She simplified making the puff pastry (on my bucket list) and walked us through making the ingredients and assembling it. I’m definitely making it this week. She doesn’t rush, explains everything and the class is done in real time so you can bake along or just observe. Highly recommend. I can’t wait to take another class.
Molly’s Incredible Apple Mille Feuille Class!
Molly guided us through puff pastry, pastry cream, caramel , and spiced apples to put together what has to be the best fall dessert on the planet. Wow! The class was very organized and full of pastry-pro tips. And a blast to take! Thanks, Molly!