Join MollyJWilk LIVE online for a little sweet escape to France to learn how to make fabulous French pastries! The classes are for all baking levels, taught in English, and full of helpful tips. You can bake along, or simply tune in then bake when you want!
About the Classes:
- For each class, you’ll receive the recipes, a list of equipment recommendations, and access to a private Facebook group to interact with your fellow bakers.
- All classes are held on ZOOM.
- Registration is per household, so you and your family or friends only need to buy one ticket if you are sharing a screen.
- Schedules are released one month before (ex. November classes are live at the end of September/beginning of October).
- Classes are held live at 7PM Paris which is.. 1pm EST | 12pm CST | 11 am MST | 10am PST. To see what this is in your city/timezone.. use this website.
- In March & April, I am testing access to a recording of the live class for 48 hours after the class airs. This will not include any participant’s names and will only be sent to participants. After 48 hours, it will be deleted.
- Classes are sold in EUROS as I am located in France. When the transaction goes through your bank or credit card will convert the amount to your home currency. To see current conversion rates, simply Google “XX euros to dollars.”
You can buy GIFT CARDS HERE. Virtual classes are now a regular addition to the schedule and won’t be going away any time soon 😀
To be added to the Waitlist for a class, shoot me an email at email@example.com .
Interested in joining several? Enjoy 5€ off for booking 3 or more classes with the coupon code “StarBaker”.
Delightful and talented
I’ve taken four of Molly’s classes and keep coming back for more. Her enthusiasm and wonderful sense of humor brighten my day and every single things I’ve baked during her class has turned out! I never would have tried to make puff pastry, macarons, or madeleines on my own but with her it seems almost simple. She gives great tips and individual feedback as you bake along. And there is no substitute for being able to see the textures up close as she bakes- a recipe alone just isn’t the same. Can’t wait to take more classes with her! Her virtual classes are the best thing to have come out of 2020!
IDEAL FOR BEGINNERS AS WELL AS EXPERIENCED BAKERS
I have cooked professionally for over 40 years. Always one to enjoy a challenge, I “discovered” baking later in my career. Without fail, I have learned something new in each of Molly’s classes. Her wealth of knowledge and kind, supportive nature make learning a pleasure–and success attainable!
Ideal for Both Beginnersand Advanced
I have cooked professionally for over 40 years, but “discovered” baking later in my carreer & aways welcome the challenge. Molly definitely knows her stuff! In simple terms she is able to de-mystify many techniques and shares professional tricks that make all the difference. Without fail, I learn something new in each of her classes. Her kind, supportive nature makes learning a delight!
Not been this inspired since Julia Child!
All I can say is WOW! I have taken 5 classes – so far – with Molly and each one has been nothing short of exceptional! Molly gives you the confidence and guidance (as well as many tips and suggestions) to tackle your favorite French pastry desserts… especially the temperamental macaron. Each class is well organized and Molly’s set up makes you feel she is standing right next to you in your kitchen! I was amazed at how many other desserts – or savory dishes – I can make by using the information in each class and and also how accessible Molly is after each class to offer even more guidance. Julia Child sparked my passion for cooking when I was 7 and I can say that Molly is the first chef since to really inspire me in that way. It’s not just about the cooking …it’s about the enjoyment and excepting that sometimes you have mishaps (Like the not perfect eclair pastry cream becomes a lovely pudding! Lol ) and that you can always have a glass of wine and try again. Thank you Molly!
Love Love Love Molly’s Pastry Classes
I just finished my 3rd virtual class with Molly, and my family and friends are loving the yummy macarons, lemon tarts, chocolate caramel tarts and truffles I’ve shared with them. Molly’s classes are easy to follow because the instructions are clear and she coaches us to have everything ready, weighed and measured before class starts. All my results have been amazing and I am not an experienced baker. Molly is lovely, funny and an excellent instructor who makes the whole class fun, interactive and very personable. I’m so happy that I found her virtual lessons and can’t wait for the next one. Highly recommended!!