Join MollyJWilk LIVE online for a little sweet escape to France to learn how to make fabulous French pastries! The classes are for all baking levels, taught in English, and full of helpful tips. You can bake along, or simply tune in then bake when you want!
About the Classes:
- For each class, you’ll receive the recipes, a list of equipment recommendations, and access to a private Facebook group to interact with your fellow bakers. This is emailed to you right after you purchase the class.
- All classes are held on ZOOM.
- Registration is per household, so you and your family or friends only need to buy one ticket if you are sharing a screen.
- Schedules are released about one month before (ex. November classes are live at the end of September/beginning of October).
- Classes are held live at 7PM Paris which is.. 1pm EST | 12pm CST | 11 am MST | 10am PST and at 5PM Paris which is.. 11am EST | 10am CST | 9am MST | 8am PST. To see what this is in your city/timezone.. use this website.
- Participants will be sent a recording of the live class about 1 hour after it ends. You will have access to it for 7 days, and starting in December, this will be extending to 30 days!
- You can choose to pay in Euros or US Dollars, whichever you prefer!
You can buy GIFT CARDS HERE. Virtual classes are a regular addition to the schedule and won’t be going away any time soon 😀
To be added to the Waitlist for a class, shoot me an email at email@example.com .
Interested in joining several? Enjoy 5€ off for booking 3 or more classes with the coupon code “StarBaker”.
Best Croissants Class Ever
I just took the Croissants class and I am overjoyed! What a great class and Molly is a wonderful teacher. I always steered clear of anything to do with yeast…too hard…complicated. I am so glad I took this class because making these croissants was a wonderful and enlightening experience. My croissants came out beautiful with all its flaky layers and tasted amazing! Thank you Molly for another great class!
Interactive and fun!
The La Polonaise class was fantastic! Molly was informative and interactive and I ended up with a professional looking dessert.
Will be taking another (and another) class in future.
Fantastic Croissant class! I’m a croissant baker now!!!
This was an amazing class! Molly took an incredible amount of time refining this recipe, and breaking it down so it was something an amateur baker (moi) who is scared of yeast (also, moi) could actually do!
During the zoom class she also took time to answer our questions, as well as look at each of our efforts to help each of us get the best results!
I cannot wait to eat my croissants (they are proofing right now)!!!
If you have ever wanted to learn how to really make croissants–take this class!!
Molly’s Classes are the best!
I have been wanting to learn how to make croissants for so long but just reading the recipes gave me a headache. I have been taking Molly’s zoom classes since she began offering them and I was so excited when I saw that she was offering a croissant class. After the croissant course I successfully made beautiful and delicious croissants on my first attempt. Molly is an incredible teacher and she has a knack for making fancy pastries so much less intimidating.
Best Croissant Class EVER!
I’ve been putting off making my own croissants for years, simply because I’d heard they’re difficult to make. Molly did ALL the work for us, by making millions of practice croissants and figuring out the best (and easiest) way to make them. Really, she leads you right through it, and she’s right. The more you do, the more you get a feel for it, and you feel pretty dang good, coming up with some amazing croissants and pain au chocolats in the end! Kudos to Molly for breaking everything down so simply. Her written instructions, her diagrams, her ideas of how to go further are wonderful!