Join MollyJWilk LIVE online for a little sweet escape to France to learn how to make fabulous French pastries! The classes are for all baking levels, taught in English, and full of helpful tips. You can bake along, or simply tune in then bake when you want!
About the Classes:
- For each class, you’ll receive the recipes, a list of equipment recommendations, and access to a private Facebook group to interact with your fellow bakers.
- All classes are held on ZOOM.
- Registration is per household, so you and your family or friends only need to buy one ticket if you are sharing a screen.
- Schedules are released one month before (ex. November classes are live at the end of September/beginning of October).
- Classes are held live at 7PM Paris which is.. 1pm EST | 12pm CST | 11 am MST | 10am PST and at 5PM Paris which is.. 11am EST | 10am CST | 9am MST | 8am PST. To see what this is in your city/timezone.. use this website.
- Participants will be sent a recording of the live class about 1 hour after it ends. You will have access to it for 7 days.
- Classes are sold in EUROS as I am located in France. When the transaction goes through your bank or credit card will convert the amount to your home currency. To see current conversion rates, simply Google “XX euros to dollars.”
You can buy GIFT CARDS HERE. Virtual classes are a regular addition to the schedule and won’t be going away any time soon 😀
To be added to the Waitlist for a class, shoot me an email at email@example.com .
Interested in joining several? Enjoy 5€ off for booking 3 or more classes with the coupon code “StarBaker”.
Molly’s Caramel Apple Cheesecake Tart Class is SO FUN!
It’s impossible not to have fun baking with Molly! She is very organized, enthusiastic and skilled in guiding participants through each step. This class is approachable for novice bakers and fun for even experienced ones. I learned two great tips that I will be using in future bakes. The tart was beautifully composed and absolutely delicious. It would be a dessert that I would bring to a dinner /holiday party.
Fun & Informative!
Take a class with Molly! You will love it. I had so much fun, learned a lot, and ended up with a beautiful and yummy pumpkin tart that my family devoured. Molly is so fun and her love for baking and teaching shines through. The set up is great too. She has two cameras so you can clearly see her and the food/technique. I can’t wait for my next class! I’m hooked!
Coq au vin & Tarte Normande
Molly’s classes are a delight. Her written recipes clear with helpful tips. I have never been able to make a descent Coq au Vin. Now I can. Molly made it all so simple and clear. Love the extra tips and stories.
French Onion Soup and. Pear Cake. Class
Molly ‘s cooking classes are so much fun and she gives you all the information you need to make the recipes correctly – and – they are always delicious! Although I was just expecting to learn how to make French Onion Soup and Pear Cake today , I came away with cooking tips I will use every day. I learned the proper way to hold a knife and how to cut an onion. Tonight I was cutting onions for something else and I was so happy to have a new technique for cutting onions. But, I was also happy because Molly is so joyous and happy it’s contagious and we all need more of that!!! She is also patient and answers questions! Molly. thank you for being a nice highlight of my day!
Delicious Gateau Basque Class
The Gateau Basque class was wonderful! Molly makes the instructions easy to follow and she is so funny and welcoming. Definitely worth the time to take her a class from her. You learn so much. Thanks Molly!