Join MollyJWilk LIVE online for a little sweet escape to France to learn how to make fabulous French pastries! The classes are for all baking levels, taught in English, and full of helpful tips. You can bake along, or simply tune in then bake when you want!
About the Classes:
- For each class, you’ll receive the recipes, a list of equipment recommendations, and access to a private Facebook group to interact with your fellow bakers.
- All classes are held on ZOOM.
- Registration is per household, so you and your family or friends only need to buy one ticket if you are sharing a screen.
- Schedules are released one month before (ex. November classes are live at the end of September/beginning of October).
- Classes are held live at 7PM Paris which is.. 1pm EST | 12pm CST | 11 am MST | 10am PST. To see what this is in your city/timezone.. use this website.
- In March & April, I am testing access to a recording of the live class for 48 hours after the class airs. This will not include any participant’s names and will only be sent to participants. After 48 hours, it will be deleted.
- Classes are sold in EUROS as I am located in France. When the transaction goes through your bank or credit card will convert the amount to your home currency. To see current conversion rates, simply Google “XX euros to dollars.”
You can buy GIFT CARDS HERE. Virtual classes are now a regular addition to the schedule and won’t be going away any time soon 😀
To be added to the Waitlist for a class, shoot me an email at email@example.com .
Interested in joining several? Enjoy 5€ off for booking 3 or more classes with the coupon code “StarBaker”.
HER RECIPES ARE ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS AND EASY TO MAKE. It is so nice to create dishes in my own kitchen. Molly is completely approachable and accessible for answering my questions. I highly recommend her classes. I have taken six so far and plan on taking more.
I’ve taken the Mille Feuille and Mousse classes and both were incredible! Molly is a great teacher – everything was super easy to follow and I loved learning in my own kitchen! Cannot wait to take more classes!