Join MollyJWilk LIVE online for a little sweet escape to France to learn how to make fabulous French pastries! The classes are for all baking levels, taught in English, and full of helpful tips. You can bake along, or simply tune in then bake when you want!
About the Classes:
- For each class, you’ll receive the recipes, a list of equipment recommendations, and access to a private Facebook group to interact with your fellow bakers.
- All classes are held on ZOOM.
- Registration is per household, so you and your family or friends only need to buy one ticket if you are sharing a screen.
- Schedules are released one month before (ex. November classes are live at the end of September/beginning of October).
- Classes are held live at 7PM Paris which is.. 1pm EST | 12pm CST | 11 am MST | 10am PST. To see what this is in your city/timezone.. use this website.
- In March & April, I am testing access to a recording of the live class for 48 hours after the class airs. This will not include any participant’s names and will only be sent to participants. After 48 hours, it will be deleted.
- Classes are sold in EUROS as I am located in France. When the transaction goes through your bank or credit card will convert the amount to your home currency. To see current conversion rates, simply Google “XX euros to dollars.”
You can buy GIFT CARDS HERE. Virtual classes are now a regular addition to the schedule and won’t be going away any time soon 😀
To be added to the Waitlist for a class, shoot me an email at email@example.com .
Interested in joining several? Enjoy 5€ off for booking 3 or more classes with the coupon code “StarBaker”.
Eclairs are so fun! And a huge hit!
I’ve loved Molly’s great, fun instruction for quite a while, so I let my husband pick my latest class. I’ve rarely seen him as excited as he was for the eclair class. He has a great childhood story about eclairs but I had never even considered trying to make them. During Molly’s class, I learned the three elements of eclairs and wow, the final result was beautiful, delicious, and coveted by all of our friends 😉 Time to make more!
Molly teaches me something new each time
I’ve taken 4 classes from Molly and each and everytime I learn multiple new tips, tricks, and baking ideas. Her classes are fun and easy to do for all levels of baker’s skill. I look forward to taking more!!
The best Croque Monsieur ever!
I have had so many croque Monsieur in my life as a flight attendant. This is the best EVER! The fact that I made it is pure joy. This class, by Molly has been the most enjoyable day during this year. I not only learned how to prepare the Croque, but also a wonderful salad and mousse dessert that I never would have done. Her command of teaching made it a joy for , I’m sure all that were on this zoom. She engaged others in short conversations, and also answered questions sent to her. I already have my eye on another class!
TA – DA!!!
Baking with Molly has been the piece de resistance, especially during the pandemic! Her classes are organized, challenging and inspiring. One always gets more than they paid for or expected. She happily shares baking tips, the product history, how to use your leftover components and without a doubt you create more end results than you anticipated. A brilliantly refreshing experience!
After discovering Molly last summer during the pandemic i looked forward to her daily life stories. It was comforting to know that I was not the only person feeling a little worried and isolated. Molly’s cheerful disposition was like sunshine in my day. I didn’t realize she had virtual classes at first and just how popular they were! I have now signed up for 6 classes along with my daughter 3000 miles away… it’s great we can do it together! I had to miss my very first class this week: lemon tart … but Molly’s recorded class, offered for a few days after the original, was an AWESOME substitute! Molly’s instructions and tips were easy to follow and she makes it so much fun! Her set up has been thoughtfully organized from class registering/paying to ordering required supplies to the delivery of the class. We may not be able to travel like we did, so let Molly bring France to you and some sunshine in your day !! Tomorrow is my second class.. yeah 😊