Join MollyJWilk LIVE online for a little sweet escape to France to learn how to make fabulous French pastries! The classes are for all baking levels, taught in English, and full of helpful tips. You can bake along, or simply tune in then bake when you want!
About the Classes:
- For each class, you’ll receive the recipes, a list of equipment recommendations, and access to a private Facebook group to interact with your fellow bakers.
- All classes are held on ZOOM.
- Registration is per household, so you and your family or friends only need to buy one ticket if you are sharing a screen.
- Schedules are released one month before (ex. November classes are live at the end of September/beginning of October).
- Classes are held live at 7PM Paris which is.. 1pm EST | 12pm CST | 11 am MST | 10am PST. To see what this is in your city/timezone.. use this website.
- Participants will be sent a recording of the live class about 1 hour after it ends. You will have access to it for 72 hours.
- Classes are sold in EUROS as I am located in France. When the transaction goes through your bank or credit card will convert the amount to your home currency. To see current conversion rates, simply Google “XX euros to dollars.”
You can buy GIFT CARDS HERE. Virtual classes are now a regular addition to the schedule and won’t be going away any time soon 😀
To be added to the Waitlist for a class, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Interested in joining several? Enjoy 5€ off for booking 3 or more classes with the coupon code “StarBaker”.
Super raspberry mousse class
Molly is a fantastic pastry teacher, with excellent communications and clear instructions that were given throughout the class, she made it really enjoyable for my first go and I learnt some great new tips. The view from her window was amazing and was a great distraction for me instead of being tempted to open the oven and peek! Looking forward to the next one!
YUM! Ultimate Chocolate Tart
You have never tasted a chocolate tart like this one. Molly makes it fun and covers all the questions one may have about the ingredients, process and care of the final product. Thank you, Molly for expanding my chocolate pastry world!
French baking at its best
First off, Molly is a great chef and teacher. Her recipes are easy to follow, not to mention delicious. Her virtual classes are very informative and fun! I personally have learned so much. Don’t miss out, book a class now!
OOH La La
Molly always makes baking fun and her carefully thought out recipes and instructions guarantee success. I was fortunate to have been able to take her in-person weekend pastry class in Gascony a couple of years ago.
I left with new skills, friends and a lovely tote bag with all supplies and recipes I needed to recreate the pastries as home. Yesterday my daughter and I took her virtual “Ultimate Chocolate Tart” class and the whole family our creation at my husband’s birthday celebration last night. Looking forward to meeting Molly again in Versailles !
fall in love with baking
Molly has great teaching skills . Patience for newcomers to baking,explaining steps to a recipe and how to avoid common mishaps. She has a good repertoire of of reicpesgreat for newcomers and seasoned bakers