Join MollyJWilk LIVE online for a little sweet escape to France to learn how to make fabulous French pastries! The classes are for all baking levels, taught in English, and full of helpful tips. You can bake along, or simply tune in then bake when you want!
About the Classes:
- For each class, you’ll receive the recipes, a list of equipment recommendations, and access to a private Facebook group to interact with your fellow bakers.
- All classes are held on ZOOM.
- Registration is per household, so you and your family or friends only need to buy one ticket if you are sharing a screen.
- Schedules are released one month before (ex. November classes are live at the end of September/beginning of October).
- Classes are held live at 7PM Paris which is.. 1pm EST | 12pm CST | 11 am MST | 10am PST. To see what this is in your city/timezone.. use this website.
- Participants will be sent a recording of the live class about 1 hour after it ends. You will have access to it for 7 days.
- Classes are sold in EUROS as I am located in France. When the transaction goes through your bank or credit card will convert the amount to your home currency. To see current conversion rates, simply Google “XX euros to dollars.”
You can buy GIFT CARDS HERE. Virtual classes are now a regular addition to the schedule and won’t be going away any time soon 😀
To be added to the Waitlist for a class, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Interested in joining several? Enjoy 5€ off for booking 3 or more classes with the coupon code “StarBaker”.
That was so fun!
I didn’t really think that puff pastry was within reach as a hobby baker, but Molly made it so easy to follow along. Now I want to make puff pastry everything!
Can’t wait to try it!
I just took the Croquembouche class and it was fantastic. This was a dessert that had always fascinated me but seemed intimidating. No more, as I feel very confident now – perhaps a Parisian dinner party around the holidays.
Lots of butter and a ray of sunshine
I took five of Molly’s classes this summer. I feel so much more confident with more elaborate projects; previously, I felt like chocolate chip cookies or blondies were the peak of my ability. Molly is patient and helpful and her upbeat attitude made it easy for me to laugh at my small blunders along the way. I can’t recommend this enough: whether you’re a beginner or an accomplished home cook, you’ll learn something new.
HER RECIPES ARE ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS AND EASY TO MAKE. It is so nice to create dishes in my own kitchen. Molly is completely approachable and accessible for answering my questions. I highly recommend her classes. I have taken six so far and plan on taking more.
I’ve taken the Mille Feuille and Mousse classes and both were incredible! Molly is a great teacher – everything was super easy to follow and I loved learning in my own kitchen! Cannot wait to take more classes!