Join MollyJWilk LIVE online for a little sweet escape to France to learn how to make fabulous French pastries! The classes are for all baking levels, taught in English, and full of helpful tips. You can bake along, or simply tune in then bake when you want!
About the Classes:
- For each class, you’ll receive the recipes, a list of equipment recommendations, and access to a private Facebook group to interact with your fellow bakers.
- All classes are held on ZOOM.
- Registration is per household, so you and your family or friends only need to buy one ticket if you are sharing a screen.
- Schedules are released one month before (ex. November classes are live at the end of September/beginning of October).
- Classes are held live at 7PM Paris which is.. 1pm EST | 12pm CST | 11 am MST | 10am PST and at 5PM Paris which is.. 11am EST | 10am CST | 9am MST | 8am PST. To see what this is in your city/timezone.. use this website.
- Participants will be sent a recording of the live class about 1 hour after it ends. You will have access to it for 7 days.
- Classes are sold in EUROS as I am located in France. When the transaction goes through your bank or credit card will convert the amount to your home currency. To see current conversion rates, simply Google “XX euros to dollars.”
You can buy GIFT CARDS HERE. Virtual classes are a regular addition to the schedule and won’t be going away any time soon 😀
To be added to the Waitlist for a class, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Interested in joining several? Enjoy 5€ off for booking 3 or more classes with the coupon code “StarBaker”.
A gifted teacher and a lot of fun!
I’ve learned so much from Molly and definitely feel empowered to tackle pastries I thought out of reach! Thx Molly!
Yesterday’s croquembouche course was so fun! Molly made it seem so doable, I’m now dreaming about the occasion to make one myself. 🙂
The most fun, easy and delicious class!!!
I’ve never been a fan of macaroons but Molly changed that forever, my girls and I are obsessed with them now. Thank you Molly for that 💛 I had planned to go to France this summer and take a class with Molly in her gorgeous home in Versailles, but because of current events we’ll have to postpone that for a while, so I did the next best thing, take her class online and what fun it was. The best part of her class, how incredibly easy, fun and real it is. Everything from her very witty partner, her adorable dog and Molly’s friendly nature make the whole experience oh so fun! She is very approachable and helpful after the class as well. So after my class I tried making macaroons for the first time, and even through they were delicious, I encountered a few problems. So I chatted with Molly, and practiced. I simply took Molly’s advice to go back to the basics and make sure everything was right. Third time was a charm ✨ I was literally in tears (happy ones!) I made the most perfect shells I’ve ever made. I made them with confidence and calm and since it’s my lil girls 2nd birthday in a few days and they are for her, the macaroon gods were kind enough to make sure everything was perfect. I tweaked the temperature just like Molly advised and made sure my meringue was perfect 👌🏻I am so happy and had to share my wonderful experience & what a lovely experience this whole class has been. And even though we’ve never met, I feel like Molly is my friend now, my very cool, French pastry chef friend ☺️ Till we meet in person.
That was so fun!
I didn’t really think that puff pastry was within reach as a hobby baker, but Molly made it so easy to follow along. Now I want to make puff pastry everything!
Can’t wait to try it!
I just took the Croquembouche class and it was fantastic. This was a dessert that had always fascinated me but seemed intimidating. No more, as I feel very confident now – perhaps a Parisian dinner party around the holidays.