Join MollyJWilk LIVE online for a little sweet escape to France to learn how to make fabulous French pastries! The classes are for all baking levels, taught in English, and full of helpful tips. You can bake along, or simply tune in then bake when you want!
About the Classes:
- For each class, you’ll receive the recipes, a list of equipment recommendations, and access to a private Facebook group to interact with your fellow bakers. This is emailed to you right after you purchase the class.
- All classes are held on ZOOM.
- Registration is per household, so you and your family or friends only need to buy one ticket if you are sharing a screen.
- Schedules are released about one month before (ex. November classes are live at the end of September/beginning of October).
- Classes are held live at 7PM Paris which is.. 1pm EST | 12pm CST | 11 am MST | 10am PST and at 5PM Paris which is.. 11am EST | 10am CST | 9am MST | 8am PST. To see what this is in your city/timezone.. use this website.
- Participants will be sent a recording of the live class about 1 hour after it ends. You will have access to it for 7 days, and starting in December, this will be extending to 30 days!
- You can choose to pay in Euros or US Dollars, whichever you prefer!
You can buy GIFT CARDS HERE. Virtual classes are a regular addition to the schedule and won’t be going away any time soon 😀
To be added to the Waitlist for a class, shoot me an email at email@example.com .
Interested in joining several? Enjoy 5€ off for booking 3 or more classes with the coupon code “StarBaker”.
I heard about Molly’s virtual baking classes from Doree on the Forever35 podcast, and since June, I’ve taken 3 of her classes, and don’t plan on stopping anytime soon! Molly is relatable, fun, a wonderful baking/pastry teacher. She makes everything so accessible for beginning bakers and provides lots of tips and tricks for more proficient bakers. Sign up now!!!
Accessible and FUN lessons
I have taken a few online lessons with Molly in the last few months and she is such fun! She makes French pastry baking very accessible and is so helpful during the process. And having delicious desserts at the finale is a lovely bonus. I highly recommend!
Macarons with Molly
My daughter and I had so much fun making macarons with Molly, and it was a way for us to connect with France + French culture while we’re unable to travel. Molly is such a cheerful + patient teacher…highly recommend!
Joie de vivre and a passion for pastry!
Molly J. Wilkinson’s virtual pastry class is like a breath of fresh air from the bucolic French countryside. Molly is even so kind as to give students a peek from her balcony, down the beautiful historic streets of Versailles, France, where she lives and works. Virtual travel and French pastry is certainly one way to turn 2020s many lemons into lemonade (or a silky lemon curd even).
Molly is a Le Cordon Bleu trained pastry chef. She is a talented pastry chef, yes, but also an enthusiastic and talented instructor. Her online classes are well designed and formatted. Molly distills her knowledge and years of experience, to make the recipes and techniques accessible. Because the virtual class size is small and personal, Molly can answer questions, discuss variations on the theme, look at problems should they arise, give personal feedback, and offer suggestions in real time.
Molly’s joie de vivre and passion for pastry is evident. Although virtual, the class feels personal, like baking with a friend. Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned baker, you are sure to learn something new and be happy you joined Molly’s class. I recently completed my third class and have already signed up for another: lemon tarts! Highly recommend!
Molly is so fun and encouraging. Her step by step instructions and tips are easy to follow and her joy in creating delicious pastries is uplifting. I highly recommend her virtual classes!